Clear all

Powerless (NBC) (2017)

7 Posts
2 Users
2 Likes
Jim_Abell
(@jim_abell)
Topic starter  

Well, I had just about given up on ever seeing this so I gave up searching...  the un-aired pilot for Powerless...

removed link

ht tps : / / w ww.you tube.c om/watch?v=T7OAgOqZlEQ

My friend told me to stop quoting the Monkees. I thought she was joking. But then I saw her face.

Matt Zimmer reacted
Matt Zimmer
(@matt-zimmer)
Famed Member Registered

I still can't believe this isn't on DVD or Blu-Ray. 

ThunderCats Ultimates! Wish List: Safari Joe, Turmagar, Tuska Warrior, Topspinner, Ram-Bam, Cruncher, Red-Eye, Tug-Mug, Driller, Ro-Bear Belle, Ro-Bear Bert, Nayda, Mumm-Rana, Dr. Dometone, Stinger, Captain Bragg & Crowman, Astral Moat Monster, Spidera, Snowmeow, Wolfrat.
Check out Gilda And Meek & The Un-Iverse! Blog with every online issue in one place!

ReplyQuote
Jim_Abell
(@jim_abell)
Topic starter  

Posted by: @matt-zimmer

I still can't believe this isn't on DVD or Blu-Ray. 

I keep waiting, there are still two episodes that I haven't seen because I don't want to buy digital if I can get them on physical...  I do believe that this is the only live-action DC project that isn't available on DVD outside of that old Justice League pilot and both runs of Human Target.  Even Legends of the Superheroes and the Cathy Lee Crosby Wonder Woman movie have been available for years...

My friend told me to stop quoting the Monkees. I thought she was joking. But then I saw her face.

Matt Zimmer reacted
ReplyQuote
Matt Zimmer
(@matt-zimmer)
Famed Member Registered

The recent Gotham Knights also has never been released. Neither have the later seasons of iZombie. DMZ has been released overseas but is still lacking a Region 1 release. 

Also still waiting on Young Justice Phantoms and Harley Quinn: Season 4. 

ThunderCats Ultimates! Wish List: Safari Joe, Turmagar, Tuska Warrior, Topspinner, Ram-Bam, Cruncher, Red-Eye, Tug-Mug, Driller, Ro-Bear Belle, Ro-Bear Bert, Nayda, Mumm-Rana, Dr. Dometone, Stinger, Captain Bragg & Crowman, Astral Moat Monster, Spidera, Snowmeow, Wolfrat.
Check out Gilda And Meek & The Un-Iverse! Blog with every online issue in one place!

ReplyQuote
Jim_Abell
(@jim_abell)
Topic starter  

Forgot about Gotham Knights and I see so much iZombie at work I didn't realize that it hadn't been finished.  What is DMZ?...  That one completely slipped past me.

ReplyQuote
Matt Zimmer
(@matt-zimmer)
Famed Member Registered

It was a 4 episode miniseries on Max starring Rosario Dawson. Not connected to the DCU at large but still technically a DC show. 

ReplyQuote
Matt Zimmer
(@matt-zimmer)
Famed Member Registered

Add Dead Boy Detectives: The Complete Series to DC Live-Action shows that need a Blu-Ray / DVD release. 

ReplyQuote