Atari 2600+

2 Posts
2 Users
1 Likes
Matt Zimmer
(@matt-zimmer)
Prominent Member Registered
Topic starter  

Anybody hear about this? Retailing for 129.99 it's basically a new Atari 2600 machine backwards compatible for 2600 and 7800 games for HDMI. It comes with a 2600 game controller and a ten game cartridge which has on it Adventure, Combat, Dodge 'Em, Haunted House, Maze Craze, Missile Command, Realsports Volleyball, Surround, Video Pinball, Yars' Revenge.

More cartridges are coming including one for Berzerk: Enhanced Edition and an original 2600 game called Mr. Run And Jump. Games look to retail for 29.99 each.

Paddles will also be available, coming with a 4 game cartridge of Breakout, Canyon Bomber, Night Driver, and Video Olympics retailing for 39.99.

ht tps://at ari.com/produ cts/atari-2600-plus

ht tps://at ari.com/collecti ons/atari-2600-plus

ThunderCats Wish List: Ram-Bam, Cruncher, Topspinner, Turmagar, Tuska Warrior, Safari Joe, Luna, Amok, Red-Eye, Tug-Mug, Nayda, Driller, Snarfer, Ro-Bear Bill, Ro-Bear Belle, Ro-Bear Bert, Mumm-Rana, Dr. Dometone, Quick Pick, Stinger, Captain Bragg & Crowman, Astral Moat Monster, Spidera, Snowmeow, Wolfrat.
Check out Gilda And Meek & The Un-Iverse! Blog with every online issue in one place!

Topic Tags
Jim_Abell
(@jim_abell)

I've seen pics of (but haven't had time to find out details) a handheld version and a table-top with screen (looks kind of like the old Coleco LED games).

My friend told me to stop quoting the Monkees. I thought she was joking. But then I saw her face.

Matt Zimmer reacted
ReplyQuote