Harley Quinn: A Ver...

Notifications
Clear all

Harley Quinn: A Very Problematic Valentine's Day Special (HBOmax) (2023)

3 Posts
3 Users
1 Likes
Jim_Abell
(@jim_abell)
Topic starter  

HBO Max Announces Adult Animated Special 'Harley Quinn: A Very Problematic Valentine's Day Special'

HBO Max has announced an upcoming special for the critically acclaimed Max Original adult animated series, HARLEY QUINN: A VERY PROBLEMATIC VALENTINE'S DAY SPECIAL. Coming to HBO Max in February 2023, the special will feature Harley and Ivy celebrating their very first Valentine's Day together, while also revealing how the rest of the ragtag crew spends the gushiest, mushiest, most romantic day of the year.

The voice cast of HARLEY QUINN: A VERY PROBLEMATIC VALENTINE'S DAY SPECIAL includes Kaley Cuoco, Lake Bell, Alan Tudyk, Matt Oberg, James Wolk, Natalie Morales, Chris Diamantopoulos, James Adomian, Jim Rash, Vanessa Marshall, Janet Varney, Rachel Dratch, Leila Birch, Tyler James Williams, Josh Helman, Casey Wilson, Michael Ironside, and others.

Based on characters from DC, HARLEY QUINN: A VERY PROBLEMATIC VALENTINE'S DAY SPECIAL is produced by Delicious Non-Sequitur Productions and Yes, Norman Productions in association with Warner Bros. Animation. Executive Producers are Justin Halpern, Patrick Schumacker, Dean Lorey, Jennifer Coyle, Kaley Cuoco, and Sam Register.

My friend told me to stop quoting the Monkees. I thought she was joking. But then I saw her face.

Matt Zimmer reacted
Matt Zimmer
(@matt-zimmer)
Prominent Member Registered

Harley Quinn "A Very Problematic Valentine's Day Special"

Spoiler

Problematic indeed. The stuff with Bane was just plain icky. And he likes the later seasons of The Office? What a freak.

Ivy's admission of her best Valentine's Day was sweet though, and I laughed that Darkseid attends Republican National Convention mixers, but really dude, ick. *1 removed link

ThunderCats Wish List: Ram-Bam, Cruncher, Topspinner, Turmagar, Tuska Warrior, Safari Joe, Luna, Amok, Red-Eye, Tug-Mug, Nayda, Driller, Snarfer, Ro-Bear Bill, Ro-Bear Belle, Ro-Bear Bert, Mumm-Rana, Dr. Dometone, Quick Pick, Stinger, Captain Bragg & Crowman, Astral Moat Monster, Spidera, Snowmeow, Wolfrat.
Check out Gilda And Meek & The Un-Iverse! Blog with every online issue in one place!

ReplyQuote
bnjmnrlyr
(@bnjmnrlyr)
Reputable Member Registered

Not what I expected but I still enjoyed it.  Vulgar, offensive, and sentimental all at the same time.  Who would've thunk it?

ReplyQuote