2 Users
1 Likes
Jim_Abell
(@jim_abell)
Topic starter  

https://www.cbr.com/kraven-the-hunter-movie-aaron-taylor-johnson/

Kraven the Hunter Movie Casts Aaron Taylor-Johnson in Lead Role

Published May 26, 2021

Avengers: Age of Ultron star Aaron Taylor-Johnson will star as Spider-Man villain Kraven the Hunter in a standalone Sony Pictures feature film.

My friend told me to stop quoting the Monkees. I thought she was joking. But then I saw her face.

Matt Zimmer reacted
Jim_Abell
(@jim_abell)
Topic starter  

New release date: October 6, 2023

My friend told me to stop quoting the Monkees. I thought she was joking. But then I saw her face.

ReplyQuote
Jim_Abell
(@jim_abell)
Topic starter  

Canadian trailer.  Would be considered "Red Band" here...  I'm amazed it took this long to get any footage from the project.

ht tps://ww w.you tube.c om/watch?v=Vv1nfDIJ9kU

ReplyQuote
bnjmnrlyr
(@bnjmnrlyr)
Trusted Member Registered

Kraven is a Hero? and the joke on the internet is he is bitten by a radioactive lion.  

This looks like fun but it isn't any Kraven I am familiar with

ReplyQuote
Jim_Abell
(@jim_abell)
Topic starter  

The only exposure I've ever had to Kraven was the Aurora Spider-Man model kit from the mid-70s which had Kraven webbed to the floor of the model and he was in the included comic.  Hell, I know that it was just in the last ten years or so that I realized that his vest was made from a lion's head. That said, I really have no idea what to expect from the movie.

ReplyQuote
bnjmnrlyr
(@bnjmnrlyr)
Trusted Member Registered

Comic Book Kraven is pretty much JUST a hunter. Albeit the best hunter on the planet, but that's it.  No powers or abilities outside of highly skilled at killing animals. He goes after Spider-Man because he feels it would be the only hunt left worthy of his skills.

What is being offered up in the movie trailer looks like it will be a fun action romp, but it most definitely isn't Marvel Comics Kraven

ReplyQuote
Jim_Abell
(@jim_abell)
Topic starter  

Moved from October 6, 2023 to August 30, 2024.

ReplyQuote
Jim_Abell
(@jim_abell)
Topic starter  

...and now moved to December 13, 2024...

ReplyQuote