Clear all

El Muerto (January 12, 2024)

4 Posts
2 Users
1 Likes
Jim_Abell
(@jim_abell)
Topic starter  

https://www.cbr.com/bad-bunny-starring-spider-man-spinoff-el-muerto-marvel-sony/

Bad Bunny to Star in Sony's Spider-Man Spinoff Film, El Muerto

Published Apr 26, 2022

Musician, actor and professional wrestler Bad Bunny is set to star as El Muerto in Sony’s upcoming Marvel film based on the Spider-Man character.

My friend told me to stop quoting the Monkees. I thought she was joking. But then I saw her face.

Matt Zimmer reacted
Matt Zimmer
(@matt-zimmer)
Prominent Member Registered

I heard about this. This struck as both a weird choice for a movie and for a leading actor. 

ThunderCats Wish List: Ram-Bam, Cruncher, Topspinner, Turmagar, Tuska Warrior, Safari Joe, Luna, Amok, Red-Eye, Tug-Mug, Nayda, Driller, Snarfer, Ro-Bear Bill, Ro-Bear Belle, Ro-Bear Bert, Mumm-Rana, Dr. Dometone, Quick Pick, Stinger, Captain Bragg & Crowman, Astral Moat Monster, Spidera, Snowmeow, Wolfrat.
Check out Gilda And Meek & The Un-Iverse! Blog with every online issue in one place!

ReplyQuote
Jim_Abell
(@jim_abell)
Topic starter  

Writers' strike and Bad Bunny's tour schedule have gotten this pulled from the release schedule.  Said to still be in-the-works and not cancelled.

Dang it...

My friend told me to stop quoting the Monkees. I thought she was joking. But then I saw her face.

ReplyQuote
Jim_Abell
(@jim_abell)
Topic starter  

Bad Bunny Drops Out Of Spider-Man Spin-Off Movie El Muerto

September 12, 2023

Benito Antonio Martínez Ocasio, known professionally as Bad Bunny was interviewed by Vanity Fair about sex, social media, the WWE, and his attempt at making movies.

Bad Bunny was questioned about being cast in the title role of Marvel’s El Muerto, a Spider-Man spin-off about a luchador whose mask imbues him with superhuman strength. Unfortunately, production has been halted and the studio decided to pull the project from its release calendar. When asked what happened, Bad Bunny hesitated and responded with "I don’t know what to say," and that the issue was "delicate."

ReplyQuote