The Spider Within: ...

Notifications
Clear all

The Spider Within: A Spider-Verse Story (2024)

4 Posts
2 Users
2 Likes
Jim_Abell
(@jim_abell)
Topic starter  

Hopefully this will be included on the physical release of Beyond the Spider-Verse...

ht tps://w ww.you tube.c om/watch?v=FcGPpwFdE1Y

removed link

MUSIC: "Make it Out Alive" - Malachiii

My friend told me to stop quoting the Monkees. I thought she was joking. But then I saw her face.

Matt Zimmer reacted
Matt Zimmer
(@matt-zimmer)
Prominent Member Registered

Typo in the thread title.

ThunderCats Wish List: Ram-Bam, Cruncher, Topspinner, Turmagar, Tuska Warrior, Safari Joe, Luna, Amok, Red-Eye, Tug-Mug, Nayda, Driller, Snarfer, Ro-Bear Bill, Ro-Bear Belle, Ro-Bear Bert, Mumm-Rana, Dr. Dometone, Quick Pick, Stinger, Captain Bragg & Crowman, Astral Moat Monster, Spidera, Snowmeow, Wolfrat.
Check out Gilda And Meek & The Un-Iverse! Blog with every online issue in one place!

ReplyQuote
Jim_Abell
(@jim_abell)
Topic starter  

Gah...  Was having all sorts of issues with the computer and Firefox last night.  Surprised it wasn't more messed up than that...

My friend told me to stop quoting the Monkees. I thought she was joking. But then I saw her face.

Matt Zimmer reacted
ReplyQuote
Matt Zimmer
(@matt-zimmer)
Prominent Member Registered

The Spider Within: A Spider-Verse Story

Spoiler

I've been rewatching Twin Peaks: The Return on Blu-Ray, and the staticky movements and spookiness of the villain here pleasurably reminds me of the scariest of David Lynch's stuff (if understandably toned down for kids). But I found a LOT of the moments of horror (including a bug entering Miles' mouth) reminiscent of The Return. And that's a very cool thing. 4 stars.

ThunderCats Wish List: Ram-Bam, Cruncher, Topspinner, Turmagar, Tuska Warrior, Safari Joe, Luna, Amok, Red-Eye, Tug-Mug, Nayda, Driller, Snarfer, Ro-Bear Bill, Ro-Bear Belle, Ro-Bear Bert, Mumm-Rana, Dr. Dometone, Quick Pick, Stinger, Captain Bragg & Crowman, Astral Moat Monster, Spidera, Snowmeow, Wolfrat.
Check out Gilda And Meek & The Un-Iverse! Blog with every online issue in one place!

ReplyQuote